Who qualifies for support?
Jobseekers who are:
- aged 18-30
- EU nationals
- legally living in an EU country
- a legally established business in an EU country
- looking for workers with a specific profile they can't find in their home country
- offering minimum 6-month contracts, with pay and conditions compliant with national labour law
- Job matching and job placement support
- Funding towards the costs of an interview trip and/or of moving abroad to take up a new job
- Training (languages, soft skills)
- Recruitment support
- Small and medium businesses (companies with up to 250 employees) may apply for financial support to cover part of the cost of training newly-recruited workers and helping them settle in
How to participate?
The employment services implementing Your first EURES job as well as the relevant information points in the EU countries are listed below.
If your country does not yet offer these services, you can contact any of the organizations hereunder.